Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: https://hdl.handle.net/10953.1/7869
Title: LA PREVENCIÓN DE RIESGOS LABORALES EN EL SECTOR OLEÍCOLA
Authors: MORENO GODINO, MARIA
metadata.dc.contributor.advisor: CASA QUESADA, SUSANA DE LA
metadata.dc.contributor.other: Universidad de Jaén. Derecho Público y Derecho Privado Especial
Abstract: [ES] Andalucía posee el 60% de los olivos y terreno dedicado al olivar, por lo que el otro 40% se encuentra en las diferentes Comunidades Autónomas de España. El olivo se cultiva en numerosas comarcas de Andalucía, pero donde más predomina es en Jaén. Dado el porcentaje tan elevado de olivos en Andalucía, la Prevención de Riesgos Laborales en este sector es muy importante debido a que hay numerosos accidentes y muchos de ellos tienen su origen en la escasez de información que posee los trabajadores/as. En este proyecto se recogerá todos los riesgos de las diferentes actividades que se realiza en el olivar a lo largo del año hasta que el fruto es llevado a la almazara, así como las distintas medidas preventivas para poder evitarlos
[EN] Andalusia owns 60% of the olive trees and land dedicated to the olive grove, reason why the other 40% appears in the different Autonomous Communities of Spain. The olive tree is cultivated in many regions of Andalusia, but it is more predominant in Jaen. Due to the high percentage of olive trees in Andalusia, the Prevention of Occupational Hazards in this sector is very important because there are many accidents and the majority of them have their origin in the shortage of information which workers have. In this final project will be collected all the risks of the different activities that is carried out in the olive grove throughout the year until the fruit is taken to the oil mill, as well as the different preventive measures to avoid them
Issue Date: 27-Sep-2017
Publisher: Jaén: Universidad de Jaén
Appears in Collections:Grado en Relaciones Laborales y Recursos Humanos

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
TFG - MORRENO GODINO, MARIA.pdf832,04 kBAdobe PDFThumbnail
View/Open


This item is protected by original copyright


Items in TAUJA are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.